Welcome! When you enter the online interface, your screen should
look something like this:
- we have tested this interface in Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
and Chrome; it will probably work in other browsers but we can't guarantee
- the light grey text in the chat window is input by the online audience
- who could be anybody, anywhere; this is a part of the performance
that we do not have any control over, and therefore we cannot take
responsibility for anything that may be said by the online audience;
- we think this performance is appropriate for people aged 12 and upwards;
some of the content may be difficult for younger people to understand.
- If it doesn't, use your browser's back button then click here for help.
- This interface does NOT work on iPads, as it requires the Flash player plugin which is not supported by iPads.
- You should hear live audio, sound effects and computerised speech during the show.
- You are welcome to chat with the other audience members, and to participate in the activities.
here for Español, Deutsch & Italiano translations of some of the scripted texts. You can keep it open in a separate tab to refer to during the show.
Have you got your plastic?
(we ask you to collect your plastic rubbish - washed if necessary -
for a 24-hour period and have it with you for the performance)
There will be a live link here from one hour before the next show.
(if you don't see the live link, clear your browser's cache and reload the page)
Don't forget to buy your optional tickets!